Bring along your own bucket for picking or borrow one of ours! When you are done simply hand to us for weighing and pricing.
The blueberry season usually begins around the end of July and runs through the month of August and sometimes into early September, depending on the crop.
We are open 7 days a week from 8am till dusk during open season.
You can pick your own until this Sunday 8/28/16 for Just $1.75 a pound!
We grow high-bush blueberries. Our varieties are:
- Patriot - Large size, excellent flavor, medium blue.
- Jersey - Medium size, light blue.
- Blueray - Large size, good flavor, medium blue.
- Bluecrop - Medium - Large size, good flavor, light blue.
- Berkeley - Large size, light blue.